Senior Legal Counsel
1. Offer legal consultation and conduct thorough research to ensure updated compliance with laws and regulations.
2. Draft, review, and verify legal documents, focusing on contracts to safeguard organisational interests.
3. Assess and mitigate legal risks, while also managing regulatory compliance and developing related programs.
4. Facilitate dispute resolution, provide litigation support, and engage in policy and ethical compliance training.
Key Capabilities :
The ideal candidate will possess a legal education and be licensed to practise within their jurisdiction, complemented by substantial experience, potentially as a solicitor, particularly for more senior positions. They should have an understanding of the industry they will serve and demonstrate outstanding analytical and communication skills for providing legal counsel and preparing documents. Ethical integrity and the ability to uphold confidentiality are imperative, along with proficiency in negotiation and dispute resolution. They must be skilled in legal research, collaborate effectively within diverse teams, and be adaptable to the ever-evolving legal landscape. Organisational prowess and knowledge of visa procedures and international regulations are also advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learning with speed typing skills
- Highly organised and results-oriented
- At least 3 years experience in related field
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8:30 – 5:30), 1-hour lunch break
Holidays: 20 days a year plus bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary based on skills and experience. Bonus scheme, with a definite 6-month bonus (every June and December)
Must wear formal office attire (uniform allowance £800 per year)
Personal phones must not be used for any purpose during working hours, only allowed to be used during lunchtime (no snacking during the working hours)