Luxury Item Authentication Specialist
The role of a Luxury Item Authentication Specialist is pivotal in our operations. Your expertise will not be confined to timepieces alone but will encompass a wide array of luxury products. Your primary task is to rigorously authenticate luxury items, ensuring their genuineness. This role demands an acute attention to detail and a comprehensive understanding of luxury brands, their unique characteristics, and market trends. You will be utilizing state-of-the-art tools and techniques to differentiate authentic items from counterfeits, maintaining the integrity of our product line and customer trust.
- Authenticate various luxury items, leveraging deep brand knowledge and market insight.
- Examine intricate details such as stitching, logos, and serial numbers for authenticity.
- Use advanced tools and technology for thorough and accurate authentication.
- Keep detailed records and provide comprehensive reports on findings.
- Collaborate with brand representatives, manufacturers, and industry experts.
- Develop and lead training programs on luxury brand authentication.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in brand characteristics and industry standards.
Skills, Knowledges and Experiences:
- Worked in well-known merchant and have at least 5 years experience.
- Extensive knowledge of luxury brands and their distinct features.
- Skilled in using advanced authentication tools and technology.
- Effective communication skills for liaison with various stakeholders.
- Previous experience in luxury goods authentication.
- Commitment to continual learning about industry trends and authentication techniques.
- Capability to create and implement training programs on authentication.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8:30 – 5:30), 1-hour lunch break
Holidays: 20 days a year plus bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£80,000.00 per year, commensurate with skills and experience. Regular salary reviews and performance-based increases.
Salary based on skills and experience. Bonus scheme, with a definite 6-month bonus (every June and December)
Must wear formal office attire (uniform allowance £800 per year)
Phone Policy: Personal phones must not be used for any purpose during working hours, only allowed to be used during lunchtime (no snacking during the working hours)
Portfolio: Candidates should prepare a portfolio for potential interview stages.