The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The association with your shopping cart.
Allows pages to be displayed more quickly.
The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
An encrypted version of your customer id.
An indicator if you are signed into the store.
An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
Stores your Customer Segment ID
A flag that, indicates whether caching is on or off.
Your session ID on the server.
Allows guests to edit their orders.
The last category you visited.
The last product you looked at.
Indicates whether a new message has been received.
Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
The items you recently compared.
Information on products you emailed to friends.
The store view or language you have selected.
Indicates whether a customer authorized cookies.
The products that you recently looked at.
An encrypted list of products added to your wish list.
Reliablemedicare is a widely respected, leading retail and wholesale supplier of aesthetic products in the UK and around the globe with branches in London, France, Ireland and the Netherlands – the heart of the company in Birmingham. Our rapid growth and success come from a focus on delivering the latest products to our clients at the most competitive price, and our enviable track record continues to be based on the cornerstones of quality, reliability, and honesty. This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and expanding company as we enter a period of growth.
- Manage product launches, sales processes, promotions, etc. within our e-commerce platform.
- Weekly performance reporting, focusing on key consumer metrics.
- Manage and oversee the digital marketing initiatives of the website.
- Develop strategies to improve sales, including content layout, loyalty programs, personalization, SEO/SEM, social promotion, mobile, affiliate marketing, retargeting, etc.
- Work within a cross-functional workgroup to develop solutions by ensuring issues are identified, prioritized and analyzed.
- Be able to resolve technical issues and malfunctions related to our website.
Skills, Knowledges and Experiences:
- Graduate from a TOP10 engineering and business school with grades 2:1 with at least two years of experience in website management, design, coding and/or programming
- Work experience in a company with the size of over 10 million revenue
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, ability to make evidence-based decisions and design effective procedures to test ideas
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex problems or decisions.
- Must have experience with the Magento e-commerce platform.
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS preferred
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8:30 – 5:30), 1-hour lunch break
Holidays: 20 days a year plus bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00-£80,000.00 per year
Salary based on skills and experience. Bonus scheme, with a definite 6-month bonus (every June and December)
Must wear formal office attire (uniform allowance £500 per year)
Personal phones must not be used for any purpose during working hours, only allowed to be used during lunchtime (no snacking during the working hours)
Please have a working portfolio ready should you be invited for an interview.