AQUASHINE is a skin revitalising and anti-wrinkle product for radiant and healthy skin. It presents a new concept of skin revitalisation treatment with the combination of non-crossed linked hyaluronic acid and a skin rejuvenating complex, composed of bioactive ingredients including hyaluronic acid, multi-vitamin and amino acids.
Hydration, radiance, elasticity, wrinkles and fine lines.
Injection Depth and Area: Epidermal / superficial to mid dermis.
Face / neck / dcollet.
Recommended 3 sessions at 4 week intervals.
Benefits of Aquashine:
• Generates new skin cells to improve overall skin elasticity and reduce wrinkles.
• Maximise cell proliferation to revitalise tired and dull skin.
• Moisturises skin and tighten pores effectively due to the incorporation of pure hyaluronic acid as an active ingredient.
Associated Side Effects:
• Both Aquashine products were clinically tested against suitable standards for individuals age between 20-56.
• All patients reported satisfaction post injection with no allergic reactions.
• Although there are no reported side effects for the products in the Revofil range, patients may still experience common side effects associated with and arising from the injection itself, such as redness or swelling at the site of injection.
• The severity and duration is dependent on the sensitivity of the skin but usually subsides within a day.
• 15mg/ml hyaluronic acid.
• 2ml prefilled sterile syringe x 32G needle.
How long does the result last for?
Aquashine Soft Filler estimate to develop fillers long-lasting from 6-12 months. The duration depends on the degree of correction required and the individual’s life style, age and skin type.
|Country Origin||This product is of European origin|