STEP 1 - PRE CONSULTATION CALL
You'll receive a call from the clinic before your consultation to answer any questions you may have. We’ll also let you know where to find more information about our acne treatments.
STEP 2 - CONSULTATION
- You'll come and see an acne practitioner at your consultation. They'll ask you about how acne affects you, your medical history.
- Your skin will be assessed to establish the grade of acne you're suffering by removing your make up.
- Your practitioner will present a solutions plan to you, including regular progress checks. They will check the plan meets your needs and if you have any concerns. Prices and payments will also be discussed with you.
STEP 3 - TREATMENT
If you have mild or moderate acne:
- You'll continue to be seen by your practitioner.
- You'll be booked in for treatments and also a review in four to six weeks time. This is when you can discuss how you're finding the treatment and if you and your practitioner are happy with the results.
Call us today 0n 0121 622 2212 for our latest prices